I know it's too late to review 13B but I can't help it as I saw it yesterday only. yaar, kya movie hai! Excellent performance by R Madhvan, no doubt about it. Direction is undoubtedly very matured, Vikram kumar has done a back tapping job. The best thing about the movie is it is not just another horror movie with blood, violence and laud background score. U just stick to the story. U keep on thinking what next. U appreciate logic behind all consequences.
As far as acting is concerned almost all the characters have justified their role. Poonam Dhillon and Nitu Chandra have looked very natural family members. Absolutely no problem in accepting the family. Never a larger than the life portrait. Sachin is as usual a good character. He has lived the character fully.
Overall a full paisa vasool. Must watch if u want a change from regular masala Bolliwood films.
No comments:
Post a Comment